ALL PROGRAMS ARE DISTRIBUTED UNDER GNU GPL LICENSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE ALL PROGRAMS “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAMS IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- VStar Blog Engine (download) - is a lightweight multi-user/single-blog engine intended for bloggers who need a simple, fast, and reliable blogging platform. It is built as an alternative to existing heavily-armored blog engines, such as Wordpress, Drupal, and others. It features fast and secure blogging, quick threaded commenting with CAPTCHA, multi-language support with UTF-8 database encoding, subscription to comments, tags support, spam filtering, RSS support, LiveJournal cross-posting, and Wordpress database import. It does not feature self-registration, OpenID, a visual editor, plugins, widgets, etc.
- VStar PhotoAlbum (download) - Web-based photo album designed for amateur photographers with digital cameras and their own Web server or home page. It alleviates the need to to spend much time creating Web pages to show off photographs, and also allows visitors to download original high-resolution images to print good quality pictures. It is written on PHP.
- HVAC add-on module (download) - add-on module for the BlueLava x10 interface, which allows you to control an X10-enabled HVAC thermostat (TXB16). It's being tested with BlueLava 0.4.3. I have sent it to Ian Wilkinson, but Bluelava was never updated since then.
- Parse2Block (download) - PHP code, that parses auth log for failed login attempts and then blocks IP addresses. Written for FreeBSD/ipfw, but code is pretty flexible and can be modified for other software firewalls as well.
- Blank (download) - my first program, written on x86 Assembler in May 1994. It blanks the screen on key combination. It worked fine under MSDOS, but most likely won't not work under any modern OS.